Saturday, January 22, 2011

Why Ethiopia? Why not Ethiopia?

It's a question we get from time to time when folks learn we're adopting a baby from Ethiopia: "Why Ethiopia?" This fantastic video answers that question with, "Why not Ethiopia?"



In other news, I realize that if this blog were a flower and my posts water, the blog would have died a quick, dry death months ago. I'm having blog issues as of late, and I'll get to it when I get to it. Other things have just been higher on the list, like checking things off my application and dossier list left and right. Yesterday was a field trip to the county courthouse...eye opening for my older boys and another check off my application list. Incidentally, I'm pretty sure no lawyer has ever been more lost in the courthouse than I usually am.


~Katie

2 comments:

  1. Some of our very close friends are leaving at the end of January to go meet their precious son for the first time in Ethiopia. I think of you and Curt every time I talk to her. Praying for you as you walk this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing that video. Very moving. ((((Katie))))

    Loved having time to talk with you on Sunday. Praying for you!

    One of my friends when she was asked "why" would answer "because that is where my daughter is".

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete